Thursday, December 17, 2009

One New Warrior

"Let all th-thos-se cats old e-enough to catch th-their own prey th-then join by th-the lake for a-a clan meeting," Darkstar's voice echoed around the camp, the dens were cold, but today it was snowing making it colder. "Today we have a few warriors to announce. Willowpaw, step up. I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down at this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn and understand your noble code, and I command her as a warrior in return. Willowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of S-Star-rc-cla-an I give you your warrior name. Willowpaw, from now on you shall be known as Willowshadow. Starclan honers your kindness."
"Willowshadow! Willowshadow!"
"Sunpelt, step up. You have become a good warrior and now I trust you, you shall be the new senior warrior. Feathershadow shall be the new head warrior.
"Sunpelt! Feathershadow!"
"This meeting is finally over."

~Darkstar~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feathershadow puffed out her chest and raised her chin high and purred.

[Lauren] said...

Do you still want to join my Clan?

Shadowclaw/Goldenpelt/Ashpaw said...

((TO ~Laurea~))

((Yes. I've been a bit busy in life, a little more than normal because Christmas stuff ect.))