Thursday, October 29, 2009

Warrior Ceremony

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey then join by the lake for a clan meeting! Shadowpaw, Icepaw, and Darkpaw step up. I, Darkstar leader of Airclan, call opon my warrior Ancesters to look down at these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand and learn you noble code, and I command them as warriors in return." Darkstar went to Shadowpaw. "Shadowpaw, your warrior name shall be Shadowpelt. Starclan honers your prey catching." He went to Icepaw. "Icepaw, your warrior name shall be Iceshadow. Starclan honers your kindnees to others." Darkstar went to Darkpaw. "Darkpaw, your warrir name shall be Darkshadow. Starclan honers your fighting skills. This meeting is over now."

1 comment:

[Lauren] said...

Hey, this is Petalstar of PineClan. I don't know if you still want to join but I just wanted to apologize for not adding you sooner and I wanted to say I added you.